How can a foreigner make payments to purchase an apartment?

A foreign national would need to open an Inward Investment Account (IIA) with any local bank. They would then be able to directly remit payments from their own bank to the Capitol Towers (Ltd) USD Foreign Currency Account maintained at the Hatton National Bank (HNB).